1. how often do you exercise?
2. —What do you usually do on weekends?
—I usually play soccer.
3. She says it’s good for my health.
4. How many hours do you sleep every night?
5. And twenty percent do not exercise at all！
6. The answers to our questions about watching television was also interesting.
7. It is good to relax by using the Internet or watching game shows， but we think the best way to relax is through exercise.
8. It is healthy for the mind and the body.
How often do you exercise?
1. Next week is quite full for me. 下一周对于我来说相当忙。
2. How often do you go to the movies? 你多久看一次电影?
3. I go to the movies maybe once a month. 我大概每月去看一次电影。
4. I have dance and piano lesson. 我要上舞蹈和钢琴课。
5. How often do they stay up late? 他们多久熬一次夜?
6. How many hours do you sleep every night?你每晚睡几个小时?
7. Last month we asked our students about their free time activities.
8. Here are the results. 这是调查的结果。
9. We found that only fifteen percent of our students exercise every day.
10. Twenty percent do not exercise at all！ 20%的学生根本不锻炼。
11. We were surprised that ninety percent of them use the Internet every day. 我们吃惊的是他们中有90%每天都使用因特网。
12. Most students use it for fun and not for homework. 大部分学生用互联网只是娱乐而不是为了作业。
13. The answers to our questions about watching TV were also interesting. 关于看电视这个问题的回答也非常有趣。
14. Although many students like to watch sports ，game shows are the most popular. 尽管很多学生看运动类节目，但游戏类节目是最受欢迎的。
15. It’s good to relax by using the Internet or watching game shows， but we think the best way to relax is through exercise. 通过上网或看游戏类节目是很好的放松方式，但我们认为最好的放松方式是通过锻炼。
16. Exercise such as playing sports is fun， and you can spend time with your friends and family as you play together. 比如进行体育活动这方面的锻炼是有趣的，当你们一起的时候你可以和朋友.家人一起度过时光。
17. Old habits die hard. 积习难改。
18. She usually watches TV for more than two hours a day. 她通常每天看两个多小时的电视。
19. Her parents aren’t very happy because she hardly ever helps with housework and she never goes to the dentist for teeth cleaning. 她的父母很不高兴因为她几乎从不帮助做家务，并且她从不为清洁牙齿去看牙医。
20. You have to learn more about healthy habits.你必须要多了解一下健康的习惯。
21. You are smart about your health most of the time. 大部分时间你对你的健康很明智。
22. Jane is a 16-year-old high school student in the United States.简是美国一名16岁的中学生。
23. She says she is afraid. 她说她害怕。
24. He uses the Internet at least three or four times a week. 他每周至少上网三到四次。
25. Start exercising before it’s too late. 在为时太晚前就开始锻炼吧。
I’m going to study computer science.
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? 你长大后打算做什么?
2. Now I know why you’re so good at writing stories.
3. How are you going to become a writer? 你打算怎样成为一名作家?
4. I’m going to keep on writing stories，of course.
5. My parents want me to be a doctor ， but I’m not sure about that.
6. Not everyone knows what they want to be.
7. Make sure you try your best and you can be anything you want！
8. I’m going to write articles and send them to magazines and newspapers. 我打算写些文章并把它们寄给杂志社和报社。
9. Foreign languages are not for me.外语不适合我。
10. Do you know what a resolution is? 你知道决心是什么吗?
11. Most of the time， we make promises to other people.
12. I promise I’m going to tidy my room when I get back from school.
13. Promises you make to yourself are resolutions， and the most common kind is New Year’s resolutions.
14. When we make resolutions at the beginning of the year， we hope that we are going to improve our lives.
15. Some people write down their resolutions and plans for the coming year.
16. There are different kinds of resolutions. 有不同种类的决心。
17. Many resolutions have to do with self-improvement.
18. Some people might say they are going to take up a hobby like painting or taking photos， or learn to play the guitar.
19. Although there are differences， most resolutions have one thing in common.
20. Sometimes the resolutions may be too difficult to keep.
21. For this reason， some people say the best resolution is to have no resolutions！
22. The first resolution is about my own personal improvement.