当前位置:课件范文网>物理课件 > 初一 > 同事间应该如何称呼

同事间应该如何称呼

2020-10-16 07:34:56 浏览量:

  

  F: Welcome aboard!

  欢迎你来本公司工作!

  C: Thank you, Im delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald.

  谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

  F: Call me Buck1, will you My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. Its easier.

  叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

  C: Id prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isnt it rather disrespectful to make a nickname2 out of ones family name

  我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗

  F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

  嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

  F: Its been our tradition ever since the company was small. And dont worry about the disrespectful business. OK

  在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗

  C: Ill try.

  我会试试看。

  F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted3 as a sign of flippancy4 or lax discipline. Get it

  好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗

  C: Yes, sir.

  是的,先生。

  F: (Laughing) And dont sir me either. Now Ill show you your private office.

  (笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

  扩展:电话业务注意事项

  1.接电话时不可以简单地回答Hello,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

  Hello, this is Information Desk. 您好,这里是问询处。

  Information Desk speaking. May I help you 问询处,需要帮忙吗

  2.打错电话时

  如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

  I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。

  This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

  如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

  This is Room Reservations1. Ill transfer2 your call to Restaurant Reservations.

  这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

  I am afraid this is a direct line. We cannot transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant. Please call 2234-1156.

  不好意思,这是直播电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗

  3.当负责的工作人员不在时,可以回答:

  I am afraid Mr. Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

  不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

  I am afraid Mr. Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please

  不好意思,郝先生正在接电话。请您稍等一下好吗

  Ill tell him to call you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。

  May I have your name and phone number, please 请告诉我您的名字和电话好吗

  4.当会话结束时

  结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单的说bye-bye,最好说:

  Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。

  You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。

  We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。

  Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

最新推荐
猜你喜欢

课件范文网 友链、商务、投稿、客服:QQ:1870841073 邮箱1870841073@qq.com

Copyright @ 2006 - 2020 课件范文网 All Rights Reserved

课件范文网 版权所有 浙ICP备15012459号-1